Student Happy Hour
Happy Hour has been extended!
It is now available from 3-6 pm for only $18.
Come straight from school and let off some steam with a mega session at Latitude. Arrive any time after 3pm Monday to Thursday and you will pay only $18 until 6pm (excluding socks).
You will have full access to the floor to get the most out of your visit.
* Available for students Mon-Thurs during school term. Not available public and school holidays
GET FIT AND STRONG!
Trampolining and climbing are proven ways to get happy. But did you know it’s also a fun way to get fit and strong? In fact, there’s no better activity to train spatial awareness – a critical skill in all sports. The inherent fun of jumping on a trampoline disguises the amount of energy being expended. And unlike other children’s activities, when kids jump on a tramp, they eagerly sustain an activity level that leads to genuine fitness with low impact to the body.
- Increased cardiovascular health
- Increased leg and core strength
- Improved coordination and balance
- Improved muscular endurance
- Strengthening of the muscles responsible for healthy posture
- Increased metabolism
- Weight loss
- Stress reduction
- Strengthens all cells in the body
- Improved digestion
- Improved cellular health (removes toxins)
- Improved optical tracking and peripheral vision
So come on down and give it a go!