STUDENT HAPPY HOUR
School can be hard work! Learning exciting new things, concentrating in your lessons and confined to your desk for hours on end.
The good news is there is plenty to look forward to after school!!
Now you can let off some steam with a mega session at Latitude. Come straight from school, arrive any time after 3pm Monday to Thursday, and you will only pay $18 until 6pm.
You will have full access to the floor to get the most out of your visit.
* Available for students Mon-Thurs during school term. Not available public and school holidays
GET FIT AND STRONG!
Trampolining and climbing are proven ways to get happy. But did you know it’s also a fun way to get fit and strong? In fact, there’s no better activity to train spatial awareness – a critical skill in all sports. The inherent fun of jumping on a trampoline disguises the amount of energy being expended. And unlike other children’s activities, when kids jump on a tramp, they eagerly sustain an activity level that leads to genuine fitness with low impact to the body.
- Increased cardiovascular health
- Increased leg and core strength
- Improved coordination and balance
- Improved muscular endurance
- Strengthening of the muscles responsible for healthy posture
- Increased metabolism
- Weight loss
- Stress reduction
- Strengthens all cells in the body
- Improved digestion
- Improved cellular health (removes toxins)
- Improved optical tracking and peripheral vision
So come on down and give it a go!