Lights Out at Latitude!
At the end of every term, on one special Friday night… the lights go off, the music pumps up and we party!
Kicking off at 7pm, Lights Out is a massive party to celebrate the end of another HUGE term and get in the spirit for the fast approaching school holidays.
This exclusive event is only held 4 TIMES per year, so you can expect an electric atmosphere with kids of all ages, epic action, smoke machines, glow sticks and our hyped Latitude crew who are ready to party with you. There’s 3 hours of uninterrupted hits from our resident DJ to get you moving across Sky Walk, singing up the climbing walls, and pumped up to take on the Warped Walls.
A Lights Out ticket scores you entry to the 3-hour event, or you can upgrade to a Lights Out Basecamp Combo which includes a meal + drink from our Basecamp Café. Check out the delicious menu here.
HOT TIPS FOR LIGHTS OUT:
- Book early - Tickets are limited and sell out quickly. Once sold out, no more tickets will become available.
- Stay in the loop – Follow us on Instagram and Facebook to be the first to hear about the next Lights Out date.
- Bring your mates - It’s an awesome event for friends and families to celebrate together! If you are celebrating a birthday or special event with friends on the night, speak to us before arrival about hiring a party room (pending availability).
- Don’t forget your closed toe shoes – You can’t climb without them. The lights stay on in our climbing arena to ensure everyone can safely climb with full visibility.
- Tag us – There’s plenty of cool activities for you to snap a pic of with friends. If you’re over 125cm, head to our performance trampolines with smoke machines underneath the trampolines for an awesome Instagram shot to share on socials.