The ULTIMATE Kids Party Planning Guide
Plan your Latitude Party today!
Planning a Latitude party is EASY! Here's our step-by-step guide to organising the party of your dreams...
1. CHOOSE LATITUDE. When choosing a destination, your first priority is an exciting, inclusive experience all the kids will enjoy. A very close second is an experience you too will enjoy. At Latitude we get this! We take care of everything. From planning, organising and ensuring you arrive on the day without a care in the world, you are free to relax and enjoy the party the same as everyone else.
2. CHOOSE YOUR CORE ACTIVITY. Latitude is a huge park with a variety of activities on offer. When booking a party, you will select the core activity that best matches your child’s age and ability, and we will add 2 trampoline activities to complement.
1. Age under 5, you will choose the Kids Zone Party
3. CHOOSE YOUR FOOD. Our all-inclusive party packages include a party feast for your group. The package price is fixed, so you are free to select the option that best suits your group, with healthy options also on offer.
4. PLAN YOUR GUEST LIST. Parties are designed for a minimum of 10 kids. Maximum room capacities currently apply, please check your local venue for restrictions.
5. CALCULATE THE COST. We have fixed the price of our parties to make it easy to budget. Simply multiply # kids x $35 for a Latitude Party (or $25 for the Kids Zone mid-week). You may add extras such as additional catering, lolly bags or a birthday cake. All extras are itemised on the website.
6. CHECK AVAILABILITY ONLINE. Our online booking tool makes it easy to check availability online. Simply enter your date and time, select your core activity and catering option and we’ll confirm if the party is available. We recommend booking your party 3-4 weeks in advance to ensure you get your first choice.
7. SECURE YOUR BOOKING. A deposit of $150 is required to secure your booking. Final payment will be taken 1 week before the event, when final numbers and extras have been confirmed.
8. BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE. All online bookings will receive a follow up call to ensure we have captured all your information correctly and can answer any further questions you may have.
LATITUDE PARTY PROMISE.
You can book your party with confidence in 2021 with our Party Promise that offers more flexibility than ever before. Learn more here.
PREPARING FOR YOUR PARTY.
At Latitude we try to make it as easy for you to host an awesome birthday party.
BEFORE THE PARTY.
7 days before your party, we will give you a call to confirm final numbers, catering requests and take your final payment. Adjustments to the booking are subject to availability.
As the party organiser, we suggest you arrive 20 minutes before the party starts to check in with our Party Concierge and meet your Party Host. Your guests should arrive at least 15 minutes before the party starts to meet their friends, check in and be ready to start your party on time.
Your Party Host will take your group on a 60 minute adventure taking in your chosen activities, followed by 40 minutes in your private Party Room to enjoy your delicious party feast.
Your host will advise when the party is coming to an end so you can enjoy your final celebrations together while our crew take care of the party clean-up!
TELL US YOUR THOUGHTS.
Your feedback is important to help us continue to improve. Once you've come down from your party high, we will send you a quick survey to get your feedback to help better our offering and experience for future party-goers.