LATITUDE'S RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Latitude Perth, Latitude Melbourne AND Latitude Adelaide are OPEN!
The safety and wellbeing of our customers and crew remains our highest priority. We have been working diligently to modify our operating procedures to ensure Latitude delivers a premium experience within the parameters of the Governments latest advice whilst still providing a much-needed outlet for physical activity and fun that we are famous for.
If you need to amend a booking at any of our venues, you can do this free of charge here up to 2 hours before the session starts. If you have any trouble, please call our team on 1300 123 528.
Please read on to learn about the steps we have taken.
INCREASED HYGIENE AT LATITUDE
For the benefit of our customers and staff, Latitude has implemented a range of measures to ensure we continue to provide a safe and hygienic environment across all our venues.
- We have increased our cleaning resourcing which will see team members constantly on the move to disinfect surfaces in high traffic areas
- We have installed additional hand sanitisers throughout the venue for customers and crew
- After closing time, we are completely disinfecting our venues each night
- We have instigated a no touch policy as part of the Federal Health Authorities “keeping a safe distance” measure - our usual high fives will be replaced with big smiles and virtual high fives
- We are screening our staff to ensure they are all fighting fit for work
REDUCED CAPACITY TO ENCOURAGE SOCIAL DISTANCING
We have HUGE venues with high ceilings and excellent ventilation. Our venues are capable of comfortably catering for large numbers of customers, and our current venue capacity easily accommodates social distancing for each and every person who visits.
- General capacity has been reduced, with zones clearly signposted and the number of customers entering zones controlled by staff.
- Seating in the cafe has also been reduced and tables spaced out to provide adequate distance between customers.
- Clear signage will remind everyone to spread out and make good use of the 3,000sqm activity floor.
YES! We are taking birthday party bookings. If your party is for 10-12 people, you may book your party online. Bookings over 12 people will need to be made over the phone. We have reduced the number of parties run every hour, so please book early to secure your spot. To find out how we have adapted our parties, visit our Blog here
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Customers can book with confidence in the knowledge that all bookings can be amended online without penalty.
- If you need to amend a booking, head to Latitudeair.com, press the BOOK NOW button and scroll down to AMEND EXISTING BOOKING.
- Using your booking number, you can pull up your booking and amend for a date up to 12 months in the future.
If you would like to talk to our team regarding a party or event booking, please give us a call on 1300 123 528.