LATITUDE IS OPEN!
And we are very excited to see you!
The safety and wellbeing of our customers and crew remains our highest priority. We have been working diligently to modify our operating procedures to ensure Latitude delivers a premium experience within the parameters of the Governments latest advice whilst still providing a much-needed outlet for physical activity and fun that we are famous for.
Please read on to learn about the steps we have taken.
INCREASED HYGIENE AT LATITUDE
For the benefit of our customers and staff, Latitude has implemented a range of measures to ensure we continue to provide a safe and hygienic environment across all our venues.
- We have increased our cleaning resourcing which will see team members constantly on the move to disinfect surfaces in high traffic areas
- We have installed additional hand sanitisers throughout the venue for customers and crew
- After closing time, we are completely disinfecting our venues each night
- We have temporarily closed our foam pits
- We have instigated a no touch policy as part of the Federal Health Authorities “keeping a safe distance” measure - our usual high fives will be replaced with big smiles and virtual high fives
- We are screening our staff to ensure they are all fighting fit for work
YES! We are taking birthday party bookings. If your party is for 10-12 people, you may book your party online. Bookings over 12 people will need to be made over the phone. We have reduced the number of parties run every hour, so please book early to secure your spot.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Customers can book with confidence in the knowledge that all bookings can be amended online without penalty.
- If you need to amend a booking, head to Latitudeair.com, press the BOOK NOW button and scroll down to AMEND EXISTING BOOKING.
- Using your booking number, you can pull up your booking and amend for a date up to 12 months in the future.
If you would like to talk to our team regarding a party or event booking, please give us a call on 1300 123 528.
We want all our customers to feel confident in booking a Latitude experience without fear of losing out if things change over the coming weeks.
VICTORIA SPECIFIC ARRANGEMENTS
CHANGES TO TICKETING
In accordance with State Government Directives, we have made some small changes at Latitude.
- Sessions in VIC will now run for 50 minutes to manage venue capacity, increased cleaning between sessions and ensure all sessions start on time.
- Sessions in WA and SA will run for 60 minutes, with the same emphasis on cleanliness throughout the day.
- Spectators in VIC are required to have a spectator ticket (no charge) given the limited venue capacity and tracing requirements.
REDUCED CAPACITY TO ENCOURAGE SOCIAL DISTANCING
We have HUGE venues with high ceilings and excellent ventilation. Even though our venues are capable of comfortably catering for large numbers of customers, we have significantly reduced our capacity to increase social distancing for each and every person who visits.
- General Session capacity has been significantly reduced, with zones clearly signposted and the number of customers entering zones controlled by staff.
- Seating in the cafe has been reduced and tables spaced out to provide adequate distance between customers.
- Clear signage will remind everyone to spread out and make good use of the 3,000sqm activity floor.
CASHLESS PAYMENTS ONLY
As we continue to implement small but important changes to protect our crew and customers, we have implemented cashless payments only please.
- Given the reduced capacity in the venue, customers are advised to book online to ensure you do not miss out.
- All payments in venue must be card or phone payments. Cash will not be accepted. Thank you in advance.